Tripforindia.com is one of the most accountable travel portals of India that takes care of the requirements of its guest. To maintain a perfect balance between the personal and professional relationship with its guest, it applies some terms and conditions.
Agreement between the Guests &Tripforindia:
While accessing, using, browsing or make booking through Tripforindia.com, users have to accept that they are agreed to the terms and conditions of our portal. In case of any violation, including Tripforindia.com reserve all the rights for taking any legal actions against them.
•Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
• Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
• Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
• We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage's & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk. Our transport is certainly Insured as per Indian Motor Vehicles Act and claims, if any, will be made as per the rules of the Insurance Companies in Indian Rupees.
• Itinerary will not be changed once your tour will start, if you want us to make any changes in the Itinerary then you have to intimate us before 10 days of your journey.
• Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
• All the disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
Prices on the Website:
The price, which we offer on Tripforindia.com, is generally includes accommodation charges, taxes (unless specified otherwise) and in special cases some meals (Breakfast /Lunch / Dinner). It never comprises any personal expense or other additional charges like telephone calls, personal-man services, entrance fees of any monuments and bar charges, etc
Mode of Payments & the Policies:
To take the advantage of any travel facility or services through Tripforindia.com, you have to give some part of your payment in advance. It gives you the confirmation of the booking. The advance amount to pay can be decided by you. The amount may also depend on the kinds of services, you are going to avail. To make the payments online, you can use Visa, Master and American Express Cards. Tripforindia.com offers a safe transaction process and ensures you that your personal security codes will not be revealed in worst cases also.
For international advance payments, you can use Bank / Wire Transfer and transfer amount into our bank account together with the additional charges levied by the banks. We also accept Bank Drafts, Cheque and cash in exceptional cases.
Copyright &Trademark :
Products, services and contents displaying on Tripforindia.com are the properties of this website. Any unauthorized copy & use of the trademark product & services without prior concern will be taken as larceny and strict actions may be taken against the concern person/organization/company.